HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM USER AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WARNING #1: This site is not intended for use by individual persons seeking prescription drugs.
HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM is a website dedicated to providing information regarding its walk-in practice. We provide individual and group therapy for people in need of guidance and understanding in sorting out their personal problems. This is a psychotherapy practice intended to promote personal meetings with our individual therapists and group therapy psychotherapy professionals.
Accordingly, to the extent that it is required to provide our services to you, we may ask you to disclose relevant protected health information. The practice uses online therapies only in limited circumstances only, usually after a patient has met personally with our therapists, and on an emergency basis, only,
WARNING #2: Individuals or companies that seek to use this site for any unlawful purpose are hereby informed that your intent to use this site for those purposes WILL result in our investigation of your activities, and forwarding of your identity to the appropriate law enforcement and/or regulatory authorities.
HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM is enthusiastic about serving you and hopes to make your experience with us a positive one. One step toward enhancing your relationship with us is for us to clearly describe the terms that are applicable to you and your general use of both our walk-in services and our website, as explained in this User Agreement: (Note that this agreement does not supersede any written agreement signed by you for our services in our walk-in office/clinic and any conflicts shall be resolved in favor of the written agreement you sign(ed)).
The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” and “locator” refer to the owner(s) and employees of HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM/HARLEY STREET PSYCHOLOGY LTD.
The terms, “you,” “client,” or “patient,” refer to your relationship to our services, whichever is applicable.
HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM reserves the right to change and/or update this agreement at any time without providing you with notice. You are welcome at any time to refer to this Agreement to understand the current Terms and Conditions, and to ascertain what, if any, changes have been made. Please be advised that by using this web site, in any way and at any time, you indicate a full acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. If you do not intend to adhere to these terms, we entreat you to leave this site, immediately. In addition, you acknowledge, that your use of this website, is done at your sole risk.
- USERS MUST BE 18+ YEARS OF AGE. To ensure that only individuals who can legally enter into and form contracts (under applicable law) use this site, only those persons over the age of 18 years can take advantage of our various services. Some information on this site, though 100% lawful, may not be suitable for children. HarleyStreetPsychology.com intends to enforce the age restriction zealously. Although some of our walk-in services may include providing psychotherapy to minors, those services will only be provided at the behest of a parent or lawful guardian of the minor, who escorts the said minor to our walk-in offices.
- DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT. Reference to any products,
services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM or its employees, unless advertised as such on this website. The information, services, and products contained in this web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied.HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM does not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a refund.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND CONFIDENTIALITY: The programs and/or software provided to patients and customers for use or purchase, are considered proprietary copies under license to the purchaser. The titles and rights remain that of the Licensor, HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM, and its limited partnership parent company. Therefore, any and all rights that are not specifically granted, herein, are reserved by Licensor. As Licensor, Harley Street Psychology, LTD, hereby prohibits the sale, transfer, publishing, disclosure, and/or display of the Software to others. You, the purchaser/end user, may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble the programs or software, and agree to use all reasonable efforts to protect the Software from unauthorized access, modification, reproduction use, distribution or publication. As a Licensee, you are also prohibited from using the software and/or programs in the development of a competitive product or service.
- COLOR/PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of products that might appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- MEMBERSHIP. No membership fees are required to use our services. The only requirement for making and receiving orders from this site is that you must provide proof that you are a licensed business, authorized to purchase wholesale health care products. When paid membership becomes available at a later date, this will be made transparent with no commitment to signup for this service.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and therefore consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we may provide to you electronically, shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communications must be in writing.
- PAYMENT TERMS.Payments will be arranged on an individual basis during visits to our offices, or, with your permission, via telephone or private email.
- HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM may, in its sole discretion, pursue any available rights or remedies at law or in equity or for willfully or fraudulently submitting inaccurate credit card information.
- Should HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM suspect that the information you provided is untrue or incomplete, we have the right to refuse to serve your company and we have the discretion to permanently ban you from using the services immediately or in the future.
- We may also choose to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in any of the below listed fraudulent activities in connection with our website:
- False identity: You may not use a fictitious corporate name to register with HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM.
- Credit Cards: You may not use an unauthorized or invalid credit card to make payment with HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM.
- Passwords/Identity Theft: You may not use a false name or impersonate another person, when communicating with HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM about any aspect of your relationship with our office, or your participation on this site. You must use your complete and legal name when asked.
- Copyrights, Intellectual Property, and other Proprietary Rights. HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM and the services it provides are protected to the maximum extent permitted by UK and European Union international copyright laws, and by any applicable international treaty or treaties. The information, documentation and other content posted in this Website (“The Information”) belongs to HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM, including but not limited to the graphics, icons, organization, arrangement, and overall appearance of this Website. The posting of Information by HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM does not constitute a waiver of any of its proprietary rights in such information (such as, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks) or a transfer of any such rights to you or any third party. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the service is prohibited. Copying or reproducing this site or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. UK international copyright, trademark, and other laws and conventions, both as individual works and as a collective work and/or compilation, protect the Information.
- SITE CONTENT. HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM is the exclusive owner and proprietor of the services provided herein. The Site Content is owned by HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM and/or its licensors and content providers, and is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT. HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM has no editorial control over the Content of third parties exhibited herein. In addition, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of Content expressed or made available by third parties, may represent the opinions and judgments of individuals or business entities not under contract with HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM.
- NO WARRANTIES/DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY.You assume full responsibility for all risk associated with any of your use of this web site, including responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this website. HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM does not guarantee that the general or specific information posted on this site is accurate, current, or suitable for any particular purpose. We also assume no obligation to update or continue to post the information on this site. HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM does not guarantee that access to this Website will be uninterrupted.HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM does not guarantee that this Website will be free of viruses.HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM does not guarantee that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. Notwithstanding the above, we will make every reasonable attempt to protect the information in this site. THE USER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY .COM, ITS EMPLOYEES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING OR MAINTAINING THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSSES THAT RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND/OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES WHICH ARE LINKED TO THIS SITE – OR THAT RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, VIRUSES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. IN STATES WHICH DO NOT ALLOW SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. EVEN IF HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION FROM HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM, ITS SUPPLIERS AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS WEB SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION OR NON-ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF ANY PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASED FROM HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM IN THE RELEVANT TRANSACTION.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. To prevent the waste of any number of tangible and intangible resources on litigation, you and HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM agree to resolve disputes privately by good faith negotiation where at all possible. Any dispute that you and HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM cannot resolve by negotiation shall be submitted to mediation, and if mediation fails, arbitration, comparable entity agreed upon in writing by both HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM and you. Any arbitration award issued by the mediator shall be final, binding, and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. You and HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM agree that any mediation or arbitration of disputes pursuant to this paragraph will be held at the appropriate venue in London, England, UK. Each party shall be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees in accordance with the applicable Rules of Arbitration.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Union treaties in effect, and/or principles of United Kingdom domestic laws, to the extent that UK and EU laws differ in application or interpretation.
- SEVERABILITY. These Terms and Conditions were drafted in good faith with every intention of supporting notions of fairness and respect for public policy. No provision herein was written with the intent to defraud, misrepresent or to mislead. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement, or the application thereof, to any person, place, or circumstance, shall be held to be invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- LICENSES. You grant HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM the right to use the information that you provide us solely to carry out our responsibilities to you as a customer/patient and by so granting us that right you agree that we are not violating any rights you might have in that information.
- NO WAIVERS. HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM does not waive any of its rights to enforce any provision of this Agreement at any time. This is the case even if there is a lapse in time between our initial notice of any failure to perform and our ultimate decision to take action to strictly enforce the Agreement.
- CONSTRUCTION. The headings, recitals, and captions of this Agreement are provided for convenience only, and are intended to have no effect in construing or interpreting this Agreement. The language in all parts of this Agreement shall be in all cases construed according to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. We stress again, that, by accessing this site, you are conclusively presumed to have read and understood all its terms, unless HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM receives a written request [write to: HARLEYSTREETPSYCHOLOGY.COM, [1 Harley Street, London W1G 9QD] from you, seeking clarification of the Agreement’s contents. Nothing in this agreement serves to override any individual contract or communications between you and “Harley Street Psychology, LTD].
- REFUND POLICY.Refunds will be issued for the following reasons only: Unauthorized Use of Credit Card by a person not authorized to use the card, Accidental or Double billing, Billing of an incorrect amount, or because a product offered by the site is not as described. Our customer service department must review all refund requests.